Your access to and use of this website (www.kadambafoundation.in) referred to as “Site” is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and KF – KADAMBA FOUNDATION referred to as “KF” are superseded and of no force or effect.
- You may download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial personal use.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of KF.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of KF. KF neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with KF.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no license to or right in any copyright of KF or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- KF site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of KF and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of KF and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- While KF uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, KF makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided “as is”.
KF accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, KF will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- KF also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- KF reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. KF who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of KF or a third party.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of KF or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, KF is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. KF reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
- The KF site contains information on its products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a KF product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
- Because KF has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because KF has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that KF is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of KF.
- Although KF may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site,
KF is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- KF will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing KF to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- KF may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the KF is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of KF is equally prohibited.
- Some of the content on www.kadambafoundation.in is presented in the Adobe Acrobat portable document format (PDF). You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9.0 or later to view these documents. Please visit the link below to download and install the latest version of the Reader.
- The multimedia files on www.kadambafoundation.in may also require the following free browser plug-in: Macromedia Flash Player
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE:
The site & certain services will be accessible to users of the website as identified in the Registration Forms or relevant sections. All user information provided to us, including without limitation the information on the Registration Forms, must be current, accurate, and complete. If we at any time discover any error or omission in the information you provide to us, we may, at our option, terminate the right to access and use the site by any user. The user is responsible for the acts or omissions by the use of the site, and for any damages incurred by the user as a result thereof.
Damage to Website Content
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Kadamba Foundation website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Kadamba Foundation by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our website without the prior expressed written permission of Kadamba Foundation or the appropriate third party.
Breach of Agreement
Without limiting other remedies, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership/subscription and refuse to provide our services to the user: (a) if the user breaches this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information the user provides to us; or (c) if we believe that the user’s actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us.
Termination of Agreement
Your right to access and use the site immediately terminates without further notice upon the user’s breach of this Agreement. We may terminate this Agreement and/or the user’s right to use the site at any time, with or without cause. We reserve the right to discontinue or make changes to the site at any time.
Warranty of Services
We and our partners provide Kadamba Foundation website and services “AS IS” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We and our associates specifically disclaim any implied warranties of with respect to any product or service.
Limit of Liability & Exclusion of Damages
Kadamba Foundation will not be responsible or liable to any user of the website or its services for any direct, compensatory, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages for any reason such as use of content, services, errors, inaccuracies, omissions, defects, untimeliness, security breaches or any other causes.
The user has to agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys arising from or incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to:
- The user’s breach of the terms of this Agreement.
- The user’s unauthorized or unlawful use of the site, and.
- The unauthorized or unlawful use of the site by any other person using the user’s identity.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement or our services shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules applicable to Karnataka. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted at Sirsi, Karnataka State, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either the user or Kadamba Foundation may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction at Sirsi, India necessary to protect the rights or property of the user or Kadamba Foundation pending the completion of arbitration.
General Terms & Conditions
Kadamba Foundation does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by the user or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.